Heating & Air Conditioning in Lakewood
Lakewood HVAC Installation, Repair & Service
Since 1944, Bay Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing top-quality HVAC services in Lakewood, OH, and the surrounding areas. Whether you need AC repair or replacement, heating system maintenance, or indoor air quality services, our trained and licensed team is ready to get the job done. We carefully select the very best technicians to join our team, and our techs receive ongoing training to ensure they are always up-to-date on the latest HVAC technology.
Whether you are looking to upgrade your HVAC system to new technology, repair your faulty heater or furnace, or want to clean the air ducts of your air conditioning system, we got you covered. At Bay Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer comprehensive HVAC services, that can take care of any of your HVAC needs. Contact us to learn more about the many HVAC services that we have to offer, and about how we can help improve your home's indoor air quality. Take a look at what our clients have to say about us and see why we are Lakewood's most trusted heating and air conditioning company!
Our heating and air conditioning services include the following:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installations / Replacements
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installations / Replacements
- Heating & Furnace Tune-Ups / Maintenance
- Energy Efficiency Solutions
- Heat Pumps
- Commercial Services
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
Call us at (440) 294-4954 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., to schedule an appointment. After-hours and weekend appointments are also available.
Lakewood AC Repair
Is your air conditioner leaking? Is your home feeling more humid than usual? Chances are, your air conditioner needs to be repaired. If you are looking for air conditioning repair services in Lakewood that you can trust, you can count on our team of experts. We have years of combined experience and will thoroughly inspect your air conditioners to ensure that all issues are properly taken care of.
Some signs that you need AC repair include the following:
- Poor airflow
- Your air conditioner is blowing warm or insufficient cool air
- You notice unpleasant smells coming from your AC unit
- Your AC is making odd noises
- Your home feels more humid than usual
- Your thermostat is malfunctioning
- You frequently need AC repairs
- Your air conditioner is leaking
- Your air conditioner is over ten years old
If you notice any of these problems with your air conditioner, we highly suggest that you contact a professional as soon as possible to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of. Leaving air conditioning problems unattended can lead to further damage and costly replacements that can be avoided with timely services.
Lakewood AC Installation
If you are interested in upgrading your air conditioner system or are looking to replace your existing one, you have a couple of options! Although a new air conditioner may seem like a large initial investment, a properly functioning AC system will save you money—not to mention a ton of time and hassle. Our team of experts at Bay Heating & Air Conditioning can replace and install all types of AC systems and equipment.
We can install the following types of air conditioners, and more:
- Traditional central AC systems
- Ductless mini-split air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Packaged units
- Window units
Furnace Repair in Lakewood, OH
If you are looking for professional furnace repair in Lakewood, OH you can trust us to deliver nothing but the best. Our Lakewood HVAC professionals here at Bay Heating & Air Conditioning go above and beyond when it comes to all HVAC services because we want to ensure that we deliver nothing but the best for you and your families. We understand the urgency of HVAC emergencies, and how important it is to keep warm during the cold months in Lakewood, OH. For that reason, we make sure to use high-quality HVAC material and equipment, in order to ensure that we are properly repairing your furnace and heating systems in a way that ensures optimal functioning and prevents potential damages.
We also offer high-quality furnace installations and can help advise you as to which furnace or heater will work best for your home. We also provide our customers with expert heater and furnace maintenance programs that can help prevent costly repairs and replacements that can be avoided with frequent inspections. Whether you are looking to upgrade your heater or furnace to the latest technology, or want us to take care of any current or potential damages, you can trust us to deliver you nothing but the best.
Benefits of professional furnace maintenance include the following:
- Your furnace will be working at optimal levels, at all times
- Decreased fuel and energy costs costs
- Added longevity to your furnace
- A furnace that rarely ever needs repairs
- Improved indoor air quality
- Saves you money on costly repairs or replacements that can be avoided with routine maintenance
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Are you wondering whether your furnace needs to be repaired? There are a couple of signs that you can look out for that indicate whether it's time to repair your furnace.
These signs include the following:
- There are unpleasant smells coming from your furnace
- Starting your furnace unit is difficult
- Your furnace's pilot light is yellow
- There is not enough heat coming out of your furnace
- The air coming out of your furnace is lukewarm
- Your furnace is making strange noises
- You notice poor indoor air quality in your home
If you are not sure whether repairs are actually what you need, we offer professional furnace inspections for families in Lakewood, OH, and the surrounding areas.
HVAC Repair vs. Replacement: Which Is Right for You?
If your heater or air conditioner is giving you trouble, it might be time to schedule professional repairs. However, if the damage is extensive or if your system is pretty old, it might be more cost-effective to have your HVAC unit replaced altogether.
Some signs that it might be time to replace your heating or cooling system include:
- The system is past its expected lifespan (anywhere from 8 to 15 years, depending on the type, make, and model of equipment)
- The system is no longer energy efficient, which can be determined by steadily increasing energy bills or unexplained increases in utility costs
- Your heater or air conditioner is emitting strange noises or odors, has visible leaks, or has extensive visible damage
- You want to upgrade to a newer model in order to enjoy enhanced performance, greater customization, improved energy efficiency, and/or more convenience
Bay Heating & Air Conditioning can help you determine if your heater or air conditioner can be repaired. If so, our team can get right to work carrying out the necessary repairs. If not, however, our team will provide you with their professional recommendations. You can trust that we will always offer our honest opinions and advice when it comes to repairing or replacing your system.
Comprehensive HVAC Comfort Solutions
In addition to providing long-lasting HVAC repairs and replacements in Lakewood, we also offer top-of-the-line HVAC products from Carrier, as well as new system installations, routine maintenance, indoor air quality services, commercial HVAC, and more.
We stand behind all our work with a one-year labor warranty on installations and a 30-day warranty on all repairs. We also offer a number of financing opportunities so you can get the service you need now and pay overtime. Contact us to learn more about what we can do to make your home a more comfortable place for you today.
- Why Is My AC Blowing Hot Air?
- The 5 Best Ways To Reduce Your AC Bill This Summer
- The Benefits Of Installing An HVAC System With Fabricated Sheet Metal
- What Is That Weird Smell Coming from My Furnace?
- How to Stop Wasting Money on Heating Costs This Holiday Season
- Is Your Furnace Ready for the Coming Winter?
Book your heating or air conditioning appointment today; call (440) 294-4954!