Westlake Heater Repair
Heating Repair Services in Westlake, OH
Since 1944, Bay Heating & Air Conditioning has offered trusted heating repairs in Westlake and the surrounding communities of Cuyahoga County. When you call us, we quickly dispatch trained, NATE-certified technicians who have the experience and skill to handle all your heater repair needs. We conduct thorough system inspections and provide comprehensive solutions that last. We believe in providing you with clear and fair pricing so you know you’re getting the best value, and we stand behind our work with our Bay Comfort Promise: We don’t consider a job complete until you’re fully satisfied.
If you are looking for professional heater repair services in Westlake or the surrounding area, you can count on us to deliver nothing but the best. Our experts have years of combined experience and know exactly what to do to get the job done right. Take a look at what our customers have to say and see why we are Westlake's most trusted heating company!
Why Is My Heater Blowing Cold Air?
If your heater is blowing out cold air, then something is definitely wrong. This could be happening for several reasons.
These reasons include the following:
- The fan is off: You might want to check your thermostat. When it's time to use your furnace, you have to have the settings switched to "auto" so that the fan can run properly. It is best to avoid turning the fan on and off, to avoid leaving the fan off at times that the heater is not running.
- The heating filters are clogged: Clogged or dirty filters could be another reason why your heater is blowing out cold air. If your air filters are clogged, this blocks warm air from making its way into your home.
- The pilot light is extinguished: Do you have an old furnace model? If so, chances are that the pilot light has gone out.
A heating professional will be able to properly inspect your heating systems and fix the problem. Contact us to learn more about what we can do to make your home or business a better place for you so that you can feel comfortable throughout the winter months!
Signs You Need Heater Repair
Even if your heater hasn’t stopped working altogether, you might be in need of repairs. Remember, it’s always best to address minor issues as soon as possible in order to prevent them from developing into major problems.
Signs you may need professional heater repair include:
- Blocked or weak airflow
- Clogged filters
- Visible corrosion
- Inconsistent temperatures
- Reduced energy efficiency
- Pilot and ignition problems
- Thermostat malfunctions
- Poor indoor air quality
With over 75 years in the HVAC industry, we have handled jobs both large and small. There is nothing that we haven’t seen before! Our team can work on all types, makes, and models of heating systems. If you notice a problem with your heating system, we highly encourage you to contact a professional as soon as possible in order to prevent further damage from happening. Timely heating repair services can save you both time and money, and will also ensure that your heating systems are working the way that they should be.
Maximizing Heater Efficiency: Winter Tips for Westlake Homeowners
As winter draws near in Westlake, OH, heating your home efficiently becomes a top priority. However, if you're worried about increased heating costs, you may wonder how to get more out of your heater and avoid running it unnecessarily. We can help! Below, you'll find helpful tips on supporting your heating system, improving its performance, and reducing your heating costs!
Here are a few tips to get the most out of your heater and keep your home warm and cozy:
- Thermostat Settings: Try to keep your thermostat at a constant temperature. Frequently changing the settings can cause your heater to work harder and consume more energy.
- Check Heating Vents and Registers: Ensure all heating vents and registers in your home are open and unobstructed. If your vents have direction controls, make sure they're pointing in the right direction to maximize heat distribution throughout the room.
- Utilize Ceiling Fans: Fans can effectively distribute warm air in winter, enabling your heating system to work more efficiently and run less often. In the winter, ceiling fans should rotate clockwise at a low speed. This will help push the warm air that has risen to the ceiling back into the room.
- Utilize Window Treatments: Open your curtains during the day to allow sunlight in and close them at night to retain heat.
- Replace Filters: Dirty filters can restrict airflow and reduce your heater's efficiency. Replace or clean them regularly.
- Regular Maintenance: Ensure your heater is serviced and cleaned before the cold season begins. This will help it run more efficiently and reduce the chances of a mid-winter breakdown.
Implementing these tips will not only make your home more comfortable but can also lead to significant energy savings during the winter months.
Available When You Need Us Most
If your heating system breaks down unexpectedly, don’t wait to give us a call. We offer after-hours heating repairs in Westlake and the surrounding areas, whether it’s late in the evening, early in the morning, or over the weekend. Our team will come out for an on-site inspection, diagnosis, and estimate. In every instance, we are committed to doing everything we can to make your home completely comfortable, warm, and safe for you and your family.
We Treat Our Customers Like Family
Experiencing a problem with your heater is never fun, but it doesn’t have to be a huge hassle either. Our heating repair technicians offer trustworthy service and treat every customer like a member of the family. We fully respect your home and your space from start to finish. Reach out to us today and find out why Bay Heating & Air Conditioning has been a trusted member of the community for three generations.
- What Is A Hybrid Heating System?
- How To Stop Wasting Money On Heating Costs This Holiday Season
- The Advantages Of Installing A Heat Pump
Schedule heating repairs with Bay Heating & Air Conditioning by calling (440) 294-4954 now.
The Bay Comfort Promise
We are committed to our customers. We aren't done with a job until you are comfortable, guaranteed.
Family Owned & Operated
As a family-owned business we understand the importance of quality in your home and we'll take care of yours as if it was our own.
Warranties That Matter
We provide a thirty-day warranty on all repairs completed and a one-year labor warranty on all new installs.
We are mindful in who we hire to ensure you are getting the very best work every time.
One Stop Shop
We are a full service company so we guarantee everything done is completed with the highest standard.
75 Years Experience
We've been in business since 1944 and we're bringing that experience to every job completed.
Convenient to schedule and arrive on time- Ryan A.
Cleaned up the work area as if they were never there- Diana G.
Our basement was cleaner than when they arrived- Nancy B.
Everything you'd wish your other service professionals were- B.J.
Always does a great job and is friendly and kind- Katie B.