When you hire most HVAC providers to install new heating and cooling equipment, they will outsource the parts they need to a third party, meaning there’s no way to guarantee the quality of the equipment you are getting. With Bay Heating & Air Conditioning, however, you will receive the full benefit of our full in-house metal shop. Our quality machinery ensures top-notch sheet metal goes into your slab ductwork, new furnace, and other system installations. We work with sheet metal, stainless steel, and copper, and our highly trained experts have the experience and skill to bring your customized HVAC system to life. Keep reading to learn about the benefits of installing an HVAC system with fabricated sheet metal from our experts at Bay Heating & Air Conditioning—where local customers have been satisfied for over 75 years!
What Are the Benefits of Customized Fabricated Sheet Metal for my HVAC System?
- Specification: One of the great pleasures of using sheet metal to construct an HVAC system is that it allows us to customize new equipment to your exact specifications. Our team can offer various finishes, including painting, plating, and powder coating, all designed to meet your home’s needs.
- Variety: When you hire us to manufacture new HVAC equipment out of sheet metal, you will also be able to choose from different materials. All the metal we use is also corrosion-resistant, meaning your new system is guaranteed to have…
- Longevity: Sheet metal is extremely durable, so anytime you hire us to install a new HVAC system, your equipment will be very long-lasting. And because the fabricated sheet metal systems we make are such good quality, you will also be able to reduce repair and maintenance costs, saving you money over time!
- Lightness: Despite how durable it is, sheet metal fabrication is also one of the lightest options for HVAC systems, meaning we can easily install and move around your new heating and cooling equipment as needed.
- Aesthetics: Although AC units and furnaces are not known for their beauty, fabricated sheet metal is certainly one of the more aesthetically pleasing options for any HVAC system. Our fabricated sheet metal pros will be able to install ductwork and more while giving your home a modern, upscale appearance, so whether you are upgrading your old equipment or constructing a new house, your system will always look sleek and sophisticated.
Replace your old HVAC equipment with a fabricated sheet metal system today! Just call Bay Heating & Air Conditioning at (440) 294-4954 to get started, or send us a message online for more information.