With how cold Ohio winters get, you need to make sure your heating system keeps up. An inefficient or non-functioning unit may be forcing you to consider a complete furnace replacement.
You might need a new furnace if:
- Unit is abnormally loud
- Interior temperatures are inconsistent
- Current system is more than 15 years old
- You’ve recently built an addition, which can require more heating capability
- Your system requires frequent repairs
Modern heating systems are significantly more energy efficient, and can be better investments than costly repairs on older units.
Bay Heating & Air Conditioning uses leading-edge technology and equipment, offering:
- Competitive prices up front
- A through assessment catered towards your home’s unique heating needs
- Quick, trustworthy installation
- Peace of mind and comfort through Winter months
Major types of heating systems include:
- Gas furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Gas packs
- Oil furnaces
- Dual fuel/hybrid systems
For routine repair and maintenance, click here.